Sunday, May 3, 2009

#8

May already!!

Holy Bonzo above us! Time sure does fly by! I guess alot has happened in the last little bit since I last wrote. I'm not with William anymore, that was kind of a waste of my time in all honesty. I don't think he's mature enough to have a relationship.

HOWEVER I am with Danny, which is basically what I wanted in the first place. He left the Dirka, and now he's all MINE! BUT speaking of Danny, I really need to talk to Veronica. Turns out she was talking shit about my relationship with Danny.. but I honestly think it's all out of jealousy. I'm the one that's actually had a boyfriend and she never has. And, to be totally honest, there are guys that are after me, and not her!! I really don't know how to talk to her about it, without starting a fight.

Danny and Kenny are coming to prom! Which is in 19 more days! My dress is amazing and I'm pretty sure it'll be the nicest one there! Sooo, hopefully I'm going to look great! :)

That's all I can pretty much think of for now. I'll definitely try to update more often!

ROCKSTAR OUT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment