Wednesday, March 11, 2009

#7

Wow it's been a while since I last posted. Not a whole lot new.

I've been hanging around this guy alot, so I'm hoping this works out. I mean, at the present I can't really see any reason why it wouldn't.

My mom mated Trooper with Foxxy so we're hoping we get puppies out of this! I'm pretty excited, they're both black and white so the babies will look like little panda bears!

SOO ladies and gentlemen, it's finally here. My last opening gig. I don't think I'll cry, well thats my thought right now anyways. I'll probably cry tomorrow. I was watching the rhythm section show for The Show Must Go On, and I realized how much I love everyone in band so much and how much they made an impact on me. I have more self confidence, I'm more open, I'm more outgoing. I honestly don't know where I'd be without this band and crew. So my big plan is to go out tomorrow and giver Hell and have the time of my life!!

Tomorrow after the gig, Veronica, Colin, William, Robbie and Luke are coming over for MOVIE NIGHT! They're crashing here and I'm sure we're going to have crazy fun. Then, Friday's March Break! Finally, a week off. I'm exhuasted and need this sooo badly.

ROCKSTAR OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment