Sunday, March 1, 2009

#6

HAPPY MARCH!! Which means 6 more months to go before I leave. Give or take obviously.

Not a whole lot's been going on around here. I got accepted to another college. Durham in Oshawa for Music Business and Management!

I went to the mall yesterday with Veronica, Kyle and Jeffie and seen like a billion people that we knew there. ANDYES I finally got my Taco Bell I've been craving for ages!

I got my prom dress on Thursday. It's so freaking gorgeous. It was $666.68 and it's gold coloured. It looks like Belle's from Beauty and the Beast kind of, and I don't even know what else to say about it. It's going to be a surprise for prom! And for once I can definitely admit that I'm going to look amazing in it! All I need now is a prom date. Any takers? aha, naah I'm sure I'll have one. Kyle said he'll take me if I don't have one by then.

ROCKSTAR OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment