Thursday, February 26, 2009

#5

I haven't written in a few days, but there hasn't been much to write about.

Next week is my last week of rehearsals ever, so I'm not really looking forward to it, YET I'm looking forward to finally starting to gig. Monday and Tuesday we were on fire, and we got the wall on Tuesday first try. Yesterday, there were a couple of mistakes, but we were still pretty good, so we didn't get the wall, but I'm sure we will tonight.

Speaking of tonight, I'm going to town after band with my mom and Cody and we're going prom dress hunting. I'm dragging Cody along because he's a good friend, and a guy.. so I'll get a guys opinion and a friends opinion in one!

I also found out that 'The New Kid' Aaron lives really close to me, so we were both pretty excited over that. Now I have a walking buddy, and when I'm bored someone I can go chill with.

Pretty much right now I'm just killing time before I go to school. I didn't feel like going into period 1 and period 2 today, so Mom let me stay home.

I'm looking forward to this weekend because Saturday a bunch of us are going shopping for our gig outfits.. and I want a really badass one this year! You know, seeing as it is my last year. WHICH, the closer our first gig comes, the more I realize I'm never going to have this again.. I'll probably never have the same bond I have with these people I have right now. AND even though some of us don't really get along, I still couldn't picture my life without them.

Band in general has been the biggest part of my life for the past four years. It seems like it just started, and now I'll be leaving it in a couple of very short months. I can remember things that happened, but I can't tell you what year and what grade I was in, because everything just blends together. Everything that's happened to me in band since grade 9, seems like it happened in the course of a year or less.

ROCKSTAR OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment