Sunday, February 22, 2009

#3

Well, so last night was a good time. The only damper on the evening was when I seen Mike and Angele walk out of the theatre holding hands. And he told me today that he feels guilty, and he kind of likes her and kind of likes me, but he doesn't know what to do. SO now I don't know what to do. I don't wanna seem selfish and be like "I don't care, ME ME ME" but at the same time I don't wanna be a push over and be like "Well, thats okay go for her". So, now that puts me in an awkward position.

We're hanging out next weekend, and we always end up like a couple whenever we hang out, so I don't know if I wanna be like "Oh something came up sorry" or just pull a bitch move and still hang out with him and make a move. OHWOW, being a teenager definitely does suck!

ROCKSTAR OUT!

~ later on

I win!! He asked me out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment