Thursday, February 19, 2009

#1

So, I don't have a whole lot to write about today, so I guess this first blog will actually be about me.
I don't know how I'm going to do this, probably weekly because I have no time to sit here everynight and write a blog about all the day's happenings. Hopefully I'll be able to commit to this.

Anyways, I'm Lindsey. I'm short and unique. I can have a temper but for the most part I'm very passive agressive... I'm scared to hurt people's feelings. I love animals and music. I'll have you all know.. I AM A WILD PARTY! I play tenor sax in a band called Evolutionary at Confederation S.S. This is my last year, and I think it's safe to say band will be one of the very few things I'll actually miss next year. I want to go into radio broadcasting, and start school for it in September. I hope to go to Mohawk in Hamilton, but, if that fails well Humber in Toronto it is.

I can't think of anything else to add to this at the moment, so I'm going to go and fight with Facebook and maybe go on an epic quest for food.

ROCKSTAR OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment